Frequently Asked Questions
- How frequently should I have my dog groomed?
Every 6 weeks is a good rule of thumb. If your dog is high maintenance we suggest every 3-4 weeks.
- What if I want to stay with my pet during grooming?
We have appointment times in the mornings for just that! At 7am we can have you and your pet alone at the salon to get a private pampering.
- How long does a typical grooming session take?
For a first appointment, I ask for at least 4 hours to get to know your pet and safely groom them. But often they are done in about 2 hours.
- Do I need to get my pet as soon as they are finished?
Just leave your number and I will call you when your pet is done. Your pet is welcome to stay after they are finished with their grooming session as long as they are picked up by 3pm.
- How soon can I get an appointment?
Next day most days. We can also pre-book your pet for a year or more.
- How often should my pet’s nails be trimmed?
Generally speaking a dogs nails need trimming every six weeks.
- What does a grooming include?
A premium bath, brush out, nail trim, ear cleaning and trim as needed.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.